We take pride in the experience we deliver for our customers and that doesn't stop at the point of sale. In order to make the most of you new mattress, to have it remain comfortable and in good condition for years to come, and to help you settle into it quickly and easily, please review our handy Mattress Care Guide.
To maintain your mattress in optimum condition please adhere to the following instructions:
• Rotate your mattress every two to three months.
• Use a good quality washable mattress protector. A waterproof protector is recommended for small children.
• Airing your mattress for a few hours occasionally without the bedding is beneficial as it allows moisture caused by body heat to evaporate.
• Vacuum the mattress regularly using low suction.
• Do not scrub mattress with a stiff brush or saturate with water or harsh cleaning products.
• Do not store for long periods in non-breathable bags as it may cause condensation and mildew.
• If you intend to store your mattress for a long period of time, lay it flat to avoid causing permanent damage.
• Ensure you tighten legs and castors on base at least once a year.
• Do not try to lift or pull mattress by handles. They are only there to assist in rotating your mattress. Ripped or broken handles are not covered under warranty as they will not affect the feel or longevity of the mattress