Our concrete products are a natural, mineral based material composed of Portland cement, sand, blue stone, gravel and mixing water, reinforced with the coconut fibre. Therefore, each product can be safely recycled.
All products are 100% handmade with great care. Instead of a steel reinforcement, all products are strengthened with the natural fibre.
In order to guarantee sustainable and environmentally friendly production, we use neither fiberglass nor
Typical properties such as small pores, voids, varying colour shades, punctures or hairline cracks are similar to knots and growth rings in the wood and belong to the appearance of the concrete and underline its uniqueness.
Concrete is stiff and non-flexible but also fragile. It can easily chip on an edge or corner during unpacking and
assembling. We always recommend to have at least two people available during the assembling process.
Please do not over tighten the screws when connecting legs and top as this may lead to cracking the
concrete. Slowly tighten the screws until the legs are fixed.
Using the product day by day, concrete will get its characteristic patina - like wooden tables , terracotta
surfaces or flooring .
Over time, concrete will gain character, making each a unique piece.
- Wipe up spilled liquids immediately with clean water then use a dry cloth to dry the area.
- Cover or protect the surface when eating as most food contains oil, and oil may stain.
- For cleaning, use a mild detergent or glass cleaner (both without citric acid).
- Don’t use abrasive or harsh cloths or sponges as these can leave scratches.
- We don’t recommend the use of scrubbing milk. Never use lime remover.
- Stone Cleaner is particularly well suited as a cleaning agent.
- Store dry over the winter.
- Avoid freezing water on the surfaces.